With sadness

Robins,
It is with great sadness that I tell you of an Email that I got today...

I had sent a private message out day before yesterday, just a quick note to a
dear hosta friend, and in it asked about his parents, whom I had heard were
ill and not in the best of spirits.  As I closed I signed it as I had never
done before: Luv and Kizzes. cb  ( I am a BIG believer in things we do we do
for a reason, even if we don't know why we do them, at the time.)

I'm sure my friend won't mind me sharing his subsequent post to me. It
appears he started it yesterday morning (12/06/00) didn't SEND it before he
left, and finished it when he returned.

Cherish each moment of this holiday with the ones you love...

Hi Carol

I am just off to see my mother, so it is definitely a "Luv & Kizzes" day.
Thank you for that.

Carol, I wrote the above this morning, before rushing off to see my mother in
Chesterfield, about 1 hour away from here. Unfortunately she passed away in
mid morning before any of the family could reach her bedside. I know you
understand how I feel tonight.

Bye for now,
Tim

Even though many of us are only 'Robin Friends' and we have never met in
person, we are friends all the same.  I can't help but believe that Tim got
some of his eye for beauty and photography from his Mother, and that she must
have been a beautiful woman. I thought you would all want to know about Tim
Saville's Mother.

Tim's Email address is:  timsaville@breathemail.net

In sympathy and missing my own Mother,
Carol in CT z6/5