Re: Conversation about research articles

Hi Gary (Trucks is it?),
I'm sorry if I offended you with my long oration.  Just hit delete!

Two recommendations...

1) Don't flame me, or anyone, publicy--do it in private.
2) If you have some work or articles regarding ploidy conversion, chromosome analysis, protein sequencing, or anything regarding genome mapping, I'd like to read them.  Or even if you just KNOW of someone else who has them (beyond what little I already know from Rick Grazzini and Tony Avent that is on the web,  presented at the last WSM, or in recent AHS Journals), that would be great, too.

That's it.  Thank God...

Andrew Lietzow
Plantsman, Hacker

AmberWaveG@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 12/07/2000 3:58:15 PM US Eastern Standard Time,