Re: Research-Delete if not interested

In a message dated 12/8/00 12:25:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
andrewl@hostahaven.com writes:

<< I'm hoping to learn about Feulgen
 microspectrophotometry and flow cytometry so that I can test for ploidy
 conversion on my own, then attempt to repeat the experiment.  Subsequently I
 will either support, refute, or come away with no hope of ever accomplishing
 the objective, then learn to be content to send plants to The Netherlands for
 DNA analysis.   >>

Andrew, most of us don't have the time to go to the above endeavors.  Do you
sleep?  I am kidding, you must be a fast keyboarder too, probably piano
lessons in your past.

May you be blessed in your goals,