Re: publish or perish?

In a message dated 12/8/00 4:35:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
zonneveld@RULBIM.Leidenuniv.nl writes:

<<  Lets assume my english is bad Would it not be nice that there
 was at least some appreciation and help for someone trying to
 write in another language?How much time would it take to improve
 english on three pages? Why is it that I never get complaints from
 the other ( english, not american ) plantsocieties I write for
 regularly?

Ben, I have a difficult time understanding how you are able to post to the
forum perfectly easy to read messages and are not doing the same in your
articles for the journal.

I would pass on Dutch and German, I admire people who are multi lingual.

One year from retirement, wow, that would be quite an accomplishment.
Congratulations.

Narda