Re: HOSTA_SEEDS@EGROUPS.COM {please join us?}

Hi Narda,
RE:>>can't we just talk about them here?

Well, maybe.  From my perspective, the more focused the Discussion Group, the better one is able to decide in which groups s/he wants to participate.

The toughest part is trying to find a place that lets you know all of the lists.  Bob Axmear has a pretty good listing at the Hostalibrary.org site, but I don't know how one can keep up. I know of at least three email Robins that are not listed by Bob, and the Gardenweb.com site is one awfully big one.

So, maybe you're right.

I do know that I will listen and learn...because Discussion Groups make it easy to stay in touch.  Unfortunately, I don't see Ed Elslage, George Schmid, Mark Zilis, Bob Solberg, Tony Avent, Van Wade, Don Dean, and scores of other Hosta Moguls posting here.  I supposed they kow most of the "answers" already...

I guess once one finally feels the same way, being on a list-server probably becomes more about discussion than about increasing technical knowledge...

So, you're right.  But even in Canada, it's a free country!  Or at least it was until we lost the right to have our votes counted ... Tee Hee Hee....

Andrew Lietzow

NardaA@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 12/9/00 9:12:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,