Re: Article for Newsletter Exchange

Super article!
Even though I knew most of what you wrote and was actually taking part in
some of it....it was absolutely terrific to see it condensed into a time line
format and the dots were connected.
I'm glad to see that Kevin has it planned for use in the next Journal issue.
Your writing style is wonderful and I look forward to reading it all over
again in the next Journal.
Thanks Preston!

Andrew and Paul,
Thank you for jumping in to contribute! I will pass along the URL addresses
for each of the sites you mentioned in my next NLE update.  And thank you for
giving your permission to use them.

Can I just say here that newsletter editors are ALWAYS looking for articles
and material for their local newsletters.
Dan, if you have a subject that is of interest to you why don't you research
it, whip up an article and share it for other editors to use?  I look forward
to you helping with this great idea that you have!

Carol in CT z6/5