Re: THE WEEK THAT WAS:

In a message dated 12/12/00 3:26:40 PM Central Standard Time, KateKlass
writes:

<< Today I received ANOTHER beautiful edition of the Hosta Journal. Until I
found Hostas on the Internet and Hosta friends too, the Hosta Journal was my
only link to the Hosta world beyond my catalogues and books. I have cherished
every edition and they never seem to stay put on the bookshelf for longer
than a day or two. In my opinion, digital photos are nice but the ones in the
HJ are superb. The articles are great and I'd like to thank everyone for
donating their personal time to the AHS and the Hosta Journal. I can't begin
to tell everyone the hours of enjoyment I have gotten from reading my Hosta
Journals. It is superbly written and has something for everyone. Every issue
is a classic! Thanks ever so much.

 Solidarity, Katherine A. Klass
                 4439 Valhalla Road
                 New Franken, WI. 54229