Re: FW: Fw: Please look at picture, then forward]

Hello Bev,
The paper clip in the message header...when you click on it this should
show you the names of the attached files, and give you the opportunity to
save them... And messages have a paperclip on them if there is an

I hope someday soon to get back to using my client workstation with OE,
but I have been so emersed in a major server upgrade that I am just now
gaining access to email again.  What a nightmare...

Andrew Lietzow