Re: Computer trojans, worms, and the like.

John, we have to use a Mac at school, my kids do too.  We all agree, give us
a pc.  My son has to take computer class and he says that if you have to take
computer then they should give you real computer.

My thought was that by now there would be no difference with the pc and mac,
everything would be on a unified platform,  but I guess I was wrong on that
one.  We are getting the new I macs at school now and the best thing that I
can say about them is they are colorful.

I am just grateful that whatever one has to use that it makes the world
available at the click of a button, the hosta and gardening world that is.

Narda