Wishes for the Season

The members of the Quebec Hostas and Hemerocallis Society take this
opportunity to wish all Hostas and Daylilies lovers a Merry Christmas and an
Happy New Year.

Our Society is growing fast and we make all the efforts to promote these
plants.

Thanks to all who helped us by sending documents, articles, newsletters,
bulletins and seeds.

Thanks to Nurseries and Hybridizers who have sent us plants for our display
gardens.

Thanks to all for your questions and answers.

Reggie D. Millette
President
Quebec Hostas and Hemerocallis Society
4101 east, Sherbrooke street