Re: Mother is here!

In a message dated 12/23/00 9:47:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ardissono@home.com writes:

<< It's tough to watch those that we love grow older...  I'll
 take lots of film and make memories for later.

Kate, just can't stop thinking about you and your Mom.  My husband just went
to find his mother, she is lost on her way to our house, she has been here
hundreds of times in the last nine years but she is lost.  This is her first
Christmas since her husband passed away and we are doing our best to keep her
company, she seems so sad and alone after sharing a fifty-one year marriage.
I now feel so very thoughtless for all the years we had and took the time for
granted.  My father in law was always such a smiling, happy, warm, and
thoughtful person.  It is not difficult to miss him.  N.