 <A HREF="http://www.funone.com/fun/ls/">Click here: LEGALLY SAFE HOLIDAY

One night, G.W.  Bush was awakened by George Washington's ghost.

Bush saw him and asked, "George, what is the best thing I could do to
help the country, now that I am the newly elected President?"

"Set an honest and honorable example, just as I did," advised George.

The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson moved through the dark

"Tom, what is the best thing I could do to help the country,
now that I am the newly elected President " Bush asked.

"Cut taxes and reduce the size of government," advised Tom.

Bush didn't sleep well the next night, and saw yet another figure "Abe, what
is the best thing I could do for the country, now that I am the newly
elected President?" Bush

"Go to the theatre," replied Abe

>1.  No one can ruin your day without YOUR permission.
>2.  Most people will be about as happy, as they decide to be.
>3.  Others can stop you temporarily, but only you can do it permanently.
>4.  Whatever you are willing to put up with, is exactly what you will have.
>5.  Success stops when you do.
>6.  When your ship comes in....  make sure you are willing to unload it.
>7.  You will never "have it all together."
>8.  Life is a journey...not a destination.  Enjoy the trip!
>9.  The biggest lie on the planet: "When I get what I want I will be
>10.  The best way to escape your problem is to solve it.
>11.  I've learned that ultimately , 'takers' lose and 'givers' win.
>12.  Life's precious moments don't have value, unless they are shared.
>13.  If you don't start, it's certain you won't arrive.
>14.  We often fear the thing we want the most.
>15.  He or she who laughs......lasts.
>16.  Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints.
>17.  Look for opportunities...not guarantees.
>18.  Life is what's coming....not what was.
>19.  Success is getting up one more time.
>20.  Now is the most interesting time of all.
>21.  When things go wrong.....don't go with them.
>22.  AND, most important:  "Children are like wet cement; whatever falls
>       on them makes an impression."

How A Christmas Tradition Got Started

Santa was very cross. It was Christmas Eve and NOTHING was going

right. Mrs. Claus had burned all the cookies. The elves were

complaining about not getting paid for the overtime they had accrued

while making the toys. The reindeer had been drinking all afternoon

and were dead drunk. To makematters worse, they had taken the sleigh

out for a spin earlier in the day and had crashed it into a tree.

Santa was furious. "I can't believe it! I've got to deliver millions

of presents all over the world in just a few hours, but all of my

reindeer are drunk, the elves are on strike, and I don't even have a

Christmas tree! I sent that stupid Little Angel out HOURS ago to find

a tree, and he isn't even back yet! What am I going to do?"

Just then, the Little Angel opened the front door and stepped in from

the snowy night, dragging a Christmas tree. He says, "Yo, fat man!

Where do you want me to stick the tree this year?"

And thus the tradition of angels atop the Christmas trees came to