Re: Digital Camera

I have 4 programs that are all good. Microsoft Picture It, Paint Shop Pro, Photosuite III and Kodak Picture Easy that came with my digital camera. For ease of downloading and printing I like the Kodak program best. I don't think that you can go to wrong with any program.  They are fairly cheap so perhaps you might like a couple of different ones to mess around with. Do you just want to save pictures or "fool" around with them? Do you have a Zip Drive? I would highly suggest that you get one if you don't have one. I save every picture to it as well as a lower resolution version of every picture that can be used to send out over the internet. It is a great back up system in case you lose your program or get a new computer and don't want to lose your photo's. I think a lot of advanced users(which I am not) like Paint Shop Pro. What say you Bob and Ron?
Regards and happy holidays,

butch graves wrote:

Got an Olympus D-460Z for Christmas; Can anyone help me with the softwareI can use to store the pictures in my computer.  Thank you butch Graves