Digital Cameras

Hi,

I would like to know what kind of Digital Cameras some of you have. Iv'e
been wanting to buy one, but there are so many out there it's hard to choose
one. I have a really nice 35mm with different lenses that takes fabulous pictures,
and also a good scanner. So I'm wondering if I should just use that instead
of buying a digital camera. Also, Iv'e heard people who send in there film
and have the pictures put right on a CD. So give me some information, should
I buy a digital camera or just use my 35mm.

Thanks,
Vicky Cahanes
New Richmond, WI
zone 4 (where it has been snowing since 9am this morning and we are due
to get 6-8 inches by the time it quits)