Re: deer

I feel for you..
The area I live in, has built up considerably. I figured I was pretty much
done with fighting with the deer...guess again.
One managed to get tangled up in my Christmas lights...bit the strands in a
couple of places and left them down the drive way. Had to replace 3 sets of

The snow here is getting pretty deep...if this keeps up..my rodies will be
I don't think they will die...there just might not be any flowers this spring.

Blaine, Mn