Re: Digital Cameras

Hi Vicky - My husband and I have a really nice 35mm film camera and a scanner, we never thought we'd buy a digital camera, but this past week we "borrowed" my dad's digital camera while we were visiting and just fell in love with it!  It's a Canon Elph 2.1 megapixel digital camera, it uses a Flash card for memory, that's super easy to get the pictures into the computer.  You can buy a SanDisc Flash reader for about $25 at Costco.  We looked up the specs on the camera, and the 2.1 megapixel actually got much better reviews than the same Canon camera at 3 megapixel.

So... we're going off tomorrow morning on a camera hunt!  Now if spring would just hurry up so all of my hosta-babies will show up and I can play with the new camera!!!!

Andi

I would like to know what kind of Digital Cameras some of you have.