Re: Repelling Deer

OK,
As much as I like the chicken liver thing...won't that also call the raccoons
I have living in the neighborhood?
I remember as a kid my dad putting left over steak bones in the trees when we
were out camping. The raccoons would climb the trees and fight over the left
overs. The ones we have here are huge and my dumb poodles would probably try
and take them on. I am sure the poodles would lose.
Maybe I will stick to the blood meal. Which incidently my dogs love. I have
to make sure they are high enought to stay out of thir way.

Paula
Blaine,Mn