Re: Repelling Deer

In a message dated 12/29/00 5:21:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
EntICE11@aol.com writes:

<< As much as I like the chicken liver thing...won't that also call the
raccoons
 I have living in the neighborhood?

Paula, I would think they would call in lots of things, we also have coyotes
around here, and you don't want your poodles to mess with those things, the
poodles will lose everytime.  You need to get rid of the raccoons, they are
dangerous and can do more damage than just plants.  My in laws lost a roof to
the things and they started on the new roof.  Now a big have a heart trap
gets the new ones to the neighborhood.  Here in Ohio the law is if you trap a
raccoon it must be destroyed.  They don't mind being relocated a few miles up
the OHIO River.  N.