From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
[mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of andrewl
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 9:44 PM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Re: Attn: Lori Johnson

Okay, Lori.  It's fixed so that I don't crash--thanks!
I changed the URL to match this one http://www.wnyhostasociety.org

I caught the .org problem right away--am used to that kind of thing.   And
my mail box
appears to be a self-correcting one so whatever glitch I had was temporary
and I'm up and
running again.

I love seeing all the different things that people do with their web
sites.  Lots of things to
be concerned with, however, when one breaks away from standard HTML.   The
Java
scripting I want to be doing soon will all be from Java server side, not
client side, to attempt to
avoid as many of these subtle nuances as possible.

Au Revoir,
Andrew Lietzow