Re: Attn: Lori Johnson

Lori Johnson wrote:

>>I like having the music, but if it is causing people problems, I'll just
>>leave it off.

Nothing wrong with music.  But I like the idea of making it optional like Bob
A. does on his site.  Then when I'm on the MS-Windows PC, I can listen if I
like.  That "Whole Lotta Shaking Going On" has kept me awake long into the
night before...

Thanks and the count down soon begins!  Y2K+1 will soon be hear (then all
those folks that are hung up about last year not really being the start of
the next millenium can take a break).

Over and out,
Andrew