Re: 2001 or is it 2002 or.........

In a message dated 12/30/00 9:44:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
andrewl@hostahaven.com writes:

<< Thanks and the count down soon begins!  Y2K+1 will soon be hear (then all
 those folks that are hung up about last year not really being the start of
 the next millenium can take a break).

Andrew, my husband says the start of the new millennium will be the beginning
of 2001.  He was a math major in college so he knows more than me on just one
thing and that is math, I don't usually get into the hype.  Now if we are
counting the years since the Lord was born it has been more like 2002 or 2003
not sure about that one either.  Which ever-most everyone is wrong or should
say messed up in their math-like me.  Although, I don't usually worry about
these things.  N