Music

In a message dated 12/29/2000 9:16:41 PM Central Standard Time,
IJATSON@prodigy.net writes:

I like having the music, but if it is causing people problems, I'll just
leave it off.

Lori,
Is it possible you can make the music an option?

  If somebody wants to listen they can hit a button?
  I have an older (ancient)  computer (which
was top of the line 4 years
ago). And

 downloading pages are much quicker if the music isn't there.
  Just a thought....

Paula
Blaine,Mn