Weather/library

Andrew,
Minnesota too has has it's second snowiest December on record. I feel for
Monty in Alex and Kris in Fargo. They have really been getting the worst of
it.

Bob,
Glad you made it upstairs with the computer. I have in floor heating in the
basement. I still have the heater under there from when I was upstairs. I
have to fight the dogs for the heat sometimes. I have a friend who has a nice
little heater under his desk in his basement and one of those Heated throws.
That helps.
Lol, what some of us will do.

Thanks for all the work you do on keeping that library the best site on the
web(for us).

Paula
Blaine,Mn