Re: Music

Lori Johnson wrote:

> I think Bob and Andrew are much more computer savvy than I, but I'll
> see what I can do coding the pages by hand.

Hi Lori
	I don't think it will matter much with the setup you have. If you
notice under your content is another frame placed there by whoever is
furnishing the webspace. They are adding javascript code in that frame
that is causing all the errors. You can take all the code out of your
website and it still will have the errors when someone goes to that url
you sent.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/