Re: Ontario Hostas Society

Hello, Hugo,
Very well, then Mr. Philips.  I made a correction AND spent some time perusing
the site, reading the current newsletter.  A VERY active Hosta Society,
indeed.  I found myself wanting to spend more time there, and at the Hort-Pro
online magazine site as well.  Some very able horticulturalists have assembled
to produce what looks to be an exceptional magazine.  And some avid Hosta
enthusiasts are putting on quite a show at that web site.

The Newsletters of the OHS society being posted is a very good idea!  I'll have
to see if we can get our newsletter in it's electronic format to save on all of
the typing that would be required.

Good day, mate!  Must be about noon there?

Andrew Lietzow