(no subject)

 And the truth shall set you free...

This was sent to me and I decided to share it with you.

Bush gave a big speech last week about how his faith is so "important" to
In this attempt to convince the American people that we should consider him
president, he announced that his favorite Bible verse is John 16:3.

Of course the speech writer meant John 3:16, but nobody in the Bush camp

familiar enough with scripture to catch the error.

And do you know what John 16:3 says?
John 16:3 says; "And these things will they do unto you, because they have
not known the Father, nor me."

The Holy Spirit works in mysterious ways. Pass it on......