Re: h.Revolution seeds

  • Subject: Re: h.Revolution seeds
  • From: Margaret Dalton <dalton2@localnet.com>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 18:13:38 -0500

> Hi Barbara,

On November 2 I planted seed from 14 different varieties including
Revolution. All but Revolution and Blackfoot germinated approximately 2
weeks after planting. My plant provided a limited number of seeds but like
yours appeared plump and healthy. I don't know if this helps other than to
let you know there's someone else awaiting some Revolution seedlings. If
anything happens I will let you know.

Jim