RE: Freezing Hosta Seeds (pros and cons?)

  • Subject: RE: Freezing Hosta Seeds (pros and cons?)
  • From: "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)" <Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 07:27:11 -0600

Bill-

I've only grown hosta seed for about 2 yrs now, this
will be my 3rd season.  The previous two years I did
freeze the seed and was satisfied with the germaination
results.  This year I did not.  I only planted the
seed a few days ago so I don't have any results to
compare to.

Hoping for the best.
Mike
Milwaukee