Re: Catalogs are arriving!

  • Subject: Re: Catalogs are arriving!
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 20:50:46 -0600

EntICE11@aol.com wrote:

> Bob and all..
> I must of been a bad girl...
> or didn't spend enough at Naylor last year...
>
> I haven't seen a catalog yet.
> Shucks..I guess I don't rate....

Hi Paula
	I am sure the gentlemen at Naylor Creek will see there is a lady in
distress and fire you off one. In the meantime like I said the site has
been updated, just the prices and plants offered, not the stuff like
shipping and the shopping cart but I am getting closer to done with that
too.
--
Bye