RE: Question {response to Mary Chastain}

  • Subject: RE: Question {response to Mary Chastain}
  • From: "Mary Chastain" <MC_hosta@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 18:58:25 -0500

Bill you are probably right about bringing the plants inside.  The truth is that our season is so long that I get really tired about Oct. By that time I am getting lazy.
I still have a few plants in the garden that are green and growing. They have been up for ten months. I can't understand why they just keep on.
Tomorrow morning is supposed to be in the low 20s so maybe they will get the idea that is time to sleep. When I first began developing plants one of my goals was to get plants that would last the season in the south. If I were going to start again I would put a limit on some of the time factors.
Mary