Helleborus

As I announced earlier I have moved away in my research from
Hosta to other genera. The first result is now published in:
Plant Systematics and Evolution 229:125-130 (2001): Nuclear DNA
contents of all species of Helleborus discriminate betrween species
and sectional divisions.
I suppose that some of you grow these Christmas roses too and
might be interested. Happy reading, a merry Christmas and a
happy new year.
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden