Re: Your comments please

  • Subject: Re: Your comments please
  • From: BDeyes6@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 14:18:07 EST

Good afternoon, Reggie.
I am slow getting back to you...
I do think  Fragrant Blue is my #1 choice....
and then Blue Angel with it's majestic size and growth habit.
(I presume we are not to include variegations)
Halcyon will always stand with the best for the best blue color,
but fragrant blue has more appeal in my garden
with the color, form and scent combination.

Betty
GCDHS
Cincinnati