Hosta Slide Show

  • Subject: Hosta Slide Show
  • From: CCREDUX@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 21:16:40 EST

Dear Hosta Groups,
I thought I had lost my hosta slide show that several of you have used at club presentations. I found it this evening and would be happy to lend it to any clubs, societies, groups, etc., that might be interested. It could use a little updating, a task I shall do next year; but, in the meantime, if anyone of you is interested in showing it, please let me know.
It consists of about 150 slides. It is classified : Hosta in the Landscape;Size; Color=Blue, Yellow & Gold,Green-Centered,Gold -Centered,White-Centered,Blue-Green Centered,Streaked,Dappled,Green; Companions;Foliage(e.g. rippling, flat,cupping,ruffling,contorted, weird, seersuckering, etc.); Classics; Future Classics; Misc.
There is a printed guide.
The slides are in a Kodak Carousel, Transvue 140.

If your group should like to use it, please email me at clyderock@aol.com.(I'll be happy to send to groups outside the U.S.)
Only thing I ask is that it be returned within 3 weeks of  your receiving it.

Clyde Crockett