Re: In the National Spotlight - again

  • Subject: Re: In the National Spotlight - again
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 09:39:27 EST

Lori,
Our hearts go out to you...and our backs.
Will it help if we say it is good moisture for the trees and the hostas????
Probably not, just thought I would give it a shot.
We had a nasty mess earlier this winter and has calmed down to a little more normal here. Hmm define normal...
I have never seen the jet stream be as crazy as it is behaving right now.
The warmth...the cold..the snow.
Ahh it is just like here now...give it 10 minutes. it will change.
January is knocking at the door and Feb and March are right behind. And that means spring. So hang in there ..it's coming.

Paula
Blaine,Mn