My goodness, but the Open is slow these days!

  • Subject: My goodness, but the Open is slow these days!
  • From: Alttara Scheer <alttara@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 20:42:36 -0500

Hoping to strike up some interest, I'm curious as to the most usual changes seedlings exhibit as they age.

I would imagine that the leaves get more currogated/rugose, perhaps wider, if there is any undulation to the edges, that it would be more pronounced.

But, are there any general changes, or is it so very different/random that you can't tell? (C'mon, there's got to be some way to see potential...)

-A.