Re: Pink Flowers (sieboldii types?)

  • Subject: Re: Pink Flowers (sieboldii types?)
  • From: Bill Nash <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 12:55:48 -0500

_akane giboshi F1.jpg

Glen Williams: Thanks for the offer of a foot of snow, we could sure use it up here, since I see that most of the snow plows and dump trucks on standby in Toronto, have left for Buffalo <g> {{B>))
RE: pinkish florets? ..IMHO, the sieboldii species hosta-types, tend to appear quite pinkish; from what I've seen; and of course, depending on how the sun's rays reflect from the flower petals?

A sample of a seedling floret, F1 filial generation, of AKANE GIBOSHI (sieboldii derivative?) seedling floret is inserted above.