Re: In the National Spotlight - again [just cruising cousins]

  • Subject: Re: In the National Spotlight - again [just cruising cousins]
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:14:46 -0600

Ransom Lydell wrote:
> Yep Bill
> Looks like about a max. of 24 inches on the car.  I am at a loss to
> figure out where the other five feet went to !

Hi Ran
	I had been watching the snow on the news for the last few days and 7'
would be level with the tops of pickups and darn near as high as the
tops of first floor windows on houses. This snow seems to be about waist
high or so. Still it is more than I would want to deal with.
		Websites http://gardensights.com
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/