Happy Hosta New Year from FIRST LOOK

  • Subject: Happy Hosta New Year from FIRST LOOK
  • From: CBCTPLANT@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 00:00:44 EST

Hello Everyone,
We hope this message finds you well and enjoying the New Year!
Our tradition of seeing in the New Year with the minute after midnight that corresponds with the upcoming FIRST LOOK event continues!  This year it is

We have added some exciting new features that will best be seen by using Internet Explorer as your browser, in 800 x 600 resolution at full screen settings.  If Netscape is your only browser choice you may have difficulty with some pages. We have added a link to the first web page so that you can download the latest Internet Explorer for maximum viewing enjoyment.

We have focused on quality photos so you will find many of our pages a little slow to load. If you can be patient while they load we think you will find them worth the wait.

We have many to thank for the success of First Look 2001 and the site is filled with their names and contributions, articles galore, wonderful photos that people shared with us and of course....the winners of our Awards!  Look around...there's lots to see!

So from all of us at FIRST LOOK and the Northeast Region of the AHS, we wish everyone a Happy and Healthy Hosta New Year.  While we finalize negotiations with hotels for a date and location for FIRST LOOK 2, we hope you will visit the site for updates on the news of our meeting for 2002.

                    FIRST LOOK WEBSITE

Thank you for your support and interest in what's new and exciting in the world of hostas!

The team from FIRST LOOK