From: ctuttle39@juno.com
To: PHOENIX_HOSTA_ROBIN@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM, hosta-open@hort.net
Subject: seeds
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:40:26 -0500

Several weeks ago folks were asking where to get Hosta seed.

Peter Ruh 's annual seed for sale list has just arrived.  Looks like seed
from ~200 cultivars and species on the list.  Send him a SASE to:

Homestead Division
9448 Mayfield Rd
Chesterland  OH   44028

to receive the list.  I have purchased seed from him in the past and have
always had excellent experience with them.  AND, good luck to you.

Charles Tuttle
Columbus  OH

Gr