Re: Oklahoma Seed Bank?

  • Subject: Re: Oklahoma Seed Bank?
  • From: JSchw94560@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:30:25 EST

In a message dated 12/19/2002 10:09:28 AM Central Standard Time,
spencer@jayco.net writes:

<< Is there a hosta seed bank to purchase from this year?  I  >>

Hi Jane,

In past years, I have been asked to contribute to that bank, but I have not
heard from them at all this year.

I know Peter Ruh@, <A
HREF="http://65.108.21.79/cgi-bin/auction.pl?category=seed";>
http://www.hostahomestead.com/Default.htm</A>