Re: Seasonal Musings and Wishes

  • Subject: Re: Seasonal Musings and Wishes
  • From: JSchw94560@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 11:56:09 EST

In a message dated 12/21/2002 8:31:09 AM Central Standard Time,

<< Subj:     Seasonal Musings and Wishes
 Date:  12/21/2002 8:31:09 AM Central Standard Time
 From:  gw1944@VERMONTEL.NET (Glen Williams)
 Sender:    PHOENIX_HOSTA_ROBIN@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM (hosta list)
 To:    PHOENIX_HOSTA_ROBIN@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

 Fellow Hosta Brethren:

 It's been quiet  on the robins (except for mountains of spam) and I wanted
 to pass along  the view from my window. The snow had been reduced to a
 crusty 4 inches. >>

Hi Glen,

So nice to hear from you with your great "Musings." Keep them up.
Here in Iowa, the winter has been very mild so far. We even had a thunder
storm with a 1/2 inch of rain last week, which is un-herd of in late
December, 'in these parts'. Last night we got a light snow shower, but not
enough for a 'white Christmas'.
Thankful in Dubuque.

Jim Schwarz