Fwd: Ko Seto Giboshi

  • Subject: Fwd: Ko Seto Giboshi
  • From: HoroRL@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:28:57 EST

In a message dated 12/31/2002 4:15:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
hostaholic@HOTMAIL.COM writes:

Happy New Year to all:

A friend of mine is looking for information, see below....  Thanks in advance

Hostally,

Rich Horowitz
Stoughton MA

Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 04:14:37 -0500
Sender: hosta list <PHOENIX_HOSTA_ROBIN@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM>
From: combellack M <hostaholic@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject: Ko Seto Giboshi
To: PHOENIX_HOSTA_ROBIN@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

Greetings all
I recently recived some seeds from a plant called Ko Seto Giboshi and i have
been unable to find a lot of information on it. I believe the translation
would be somthing like Small pychnophylla hosta and according to the Genus
Hosta the plant appears to be of horticultural origin, If anyone has any
information to share i would greatly appreciate it. If i where a patient
person i realize i could just wait and see what the seedlings grow into but
i am not.
   Thanks Mark