My holiday greetings

  • Subject: My holiday greetings
  • From: SECK138@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 19:14:09 EST

I thought I would get into the spirit of the season and wish everyone a
wonderful holiday.  I find myself singing Christmas songs during the day. The house
is decorated and only a little dirty. I happily pour over catalogues of new
plants that I certainly don't need but will still buy.  I no longer make lists
for others, because I really just want their company and not the presents.
(People don't drop over with new bathrooms which is top of my list but plants
cost less.)  Happy and content and hoping the same for you.  Christine
Chilstedt, Braintree, MA