Re: Holiday Greetings

  • Subject: Re: Holiday Greetings
  • From: CCREDUX@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 18:44:47 EST

In a message dated 12/20/2003 8:12:07 AM Central Standard Time,
NardaA@aol.com writes:

> Glen,
> Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful story.  Very
> beautiful.
> Narda

Yes indeed, very nice, Glen---thank you.
I have several favorites. A current one is this one:

" I have always thought of Christmas as a good time---a kind, forgiving,
generous, pleasant time---a time when men and women seem to open their hearts
freely, and so I say'God Bless Christmas! "   Charles Dickens

And then, lo, I heard on the radio just t'other day that Dickens wrote "A
Christmas Carol " with but one thought in mind---to make money. Nuthin' wrong
with that, I suppose.

Clyde C.