Happy Holidays From First Look!

  • Subject: Happy Holidays From First Look!
  • From: "Bill Meyer" njhosta@hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 22:11:44 -0500

Hi Everyone,
        It's once again time for us at First Look Headquarters to reach into
our deep bag of fiendish tricks to find some new way to make it virtually
impossible to find our Slide Show. Yes, we've reloaded the slideshow with some
exciting new pictures of plants you may not have seen yet, and as is
traditional, we offer it to you as our Christmas Eve present. It's out there
somewhere, but first .............. you just have a little puzzle to solve! I
received this somewhat tantalizing message just minutes ago and I'm passing it
on to you as I received it. Good luck with this one, and no cheating:-)

This year a puzzle is waiting for solving
A jigsaw so pretty with pieces revolving!
So go try your luck with your mouse you can do it!
A message is waiting if you can get through it!

http://www.shockwave.com/bin/content/jigsawmaker.jsp?doc=15227809/10723198574
66_88

        Please feel free to copy this message to other lists where it might be
enjoyed.
                                      .......Bill Meyer, one of the First Look
elves.