Fw: Happy New Year to All from First Look!

  • Subject: Fw: Happy New Year to All from First Look!
  • From: "cbctplant" cbctplant@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 23:28:17 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: <njhosta@comcast.net>
To: <hostapix@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 11:23 PM
Subject: Happy New Year to All from First Look!

> Hi Everyone,
>     Just want to wish everyone a great new year, and success with all your
resolutions if you've made any.
>     Tonight at midnight, as is traditional, the FIRST LOOK website goes
back
> up with lots of new photos (over 150) from our last meeting and the first
info on FIRST LOOK 4. Special thanks go to Dave Jennings, Doug Beilstein,
and Alttara Scheer for providing all those photos.
>     The plants at our last meeting were really outstanding, so don't miss
the Plants section of our Photo Viewer. In particular, we had quite a
showing from the FOoSF bunch. They turned out in force this year and
garnered two of our four highest awards.

>     Just to get the ball rolling on FIRST LOOK 4 a couple of the worker
bees have dreamed up a little contest for those who stay up late to be the
first to see the FIRST LOOK website New Year's Eve.  Here's how it will
work...
> Some "thing" new will appear in various places within the FL web pages.
>
>     Answer these questions:
> 1. What new "thing" can be found in the FIRST LOOK web pages?
> 2. How many DIFFERENT ones are there? (Not a repeat or copies of the same
one.)
> 3. Why are they significant for the coming new year?
>
>     The first one to send an e-mail with the correct answers to all three
questions to CBCTPLANT@sbcglobal.net timestamped after 12:15 EST(just in
case some have been slipping in the back door) will win a plant of our FIRST
LOOK gift plant for the FL4 Meeting. It's an original plant being TCed just
for us, so it's one you won't have. Winner will have their plant shipped in
June or July.
>     Good Luck to all of you and hope you enjoy the website.
>                     The FIRST LOOK Staff
>
> Please feel free to copy this to other lists where people might be
interested.