Re: Happy New Year to All from First Look!

  • Subject: Re: Happy New Year to All from First Look!
  • From: "cbctplant" cbctplant@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 23:48:24 -0500

This might be important...... At midnight....EST...

The web address to start your hunt for the answers to the 3 contest
questions is:

http://www.hostalibrary.org/firstlook/index.htm

Or...you can go the HostaLibrary.org  and right on the front page is a hot
button to FIRST LOOK that you can just click on at midnight.

So....Happy New Year and Happy Hunting!