Happy New Year from First Look

  • Subject: Happy New Year from First Look
  • From: "cbctplant" <cbctplant@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 19:53:54 -0500

Hosta Friends,
As is our tradition, tonight at Midnight EST (USA), the FIRST LOOK meeting
minions will launch the First Look website.
There you will find 150+ photos from last year's exciting FL competition at
the AHS National Convention.
Featured will be as many of the 120 entered plants as we could cram in, fun
people photos, GREAT garden photos from the convention tour gardens and of
course, our much anticipated Slide Show 2006.
This year's slide show will feature some of the brightest up and comers in
hostas, such as, Alttara Scheer, Kent Terpening, Kathie Sisson, Jeroen
Linneman, Bob Axmear, Chick Wasitis, and Bill Meyer. We are also featuring
photos from an expanded list that includes Hugo Phillips, and the Hurlberts.
Be sure and check out the top winners from last year's competition and see if
you agree with the AHS judges and the attendee votes.
The link you will need to open this Holiday package is:
Early enthusiasts will only reach our Holiday greeting page but at the stroke
of midnight here in Region One, the entire First Look web will reveal itself.
( And it is HOT, if the rumors we are hearing are correct!)
Best Wishes to All for a Happy, Healthy and Hosta-Filled 2007 from all of us