Unregistered Hostas

Apparently, the American Hosta Society has adopted a policy to prevent growers
and nursery people from selling unregistered hostas. See pages 99-100 of the
latest THE HOSTA JOURNAL.
I have no comment on the whys or wisdom of the policy. I merely write to
suggest that you should be aware that there are some growers who will still
sell such---which, by the way, comprise some of the greats.
Get 'em while they're hot!

Checkout chick@bridgewoodgardens.com

He will continue selling NR hostas. There may be others.I am sending all of my
NR's to Chick and Gary.

Happy Holiday Season to All,

Clyde Crockett