OT: Irises

This has absolutely nothing to do with hosta, but just as an example of how
strange the weather really has been I found two stalks of iris blooming in
my yard this morning.  Overnight wind chill was below freezing, but of
course it was in the 60's over the weekend.
Can't figure it out, but I've certainly enjoyed the warm weather as long as
it lasted.